Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Long Time No...blog?

Well, after 19 posts filled of the, ahem...interesting...thoughts of my fellow blogger/best friend for EVER :) you finally get to here a new perspective. A perspective that was introduced to you readers in the very post, then mysteriously vanished, and was never heard from again...UNTIL NOW!

Call it what you may--laziness, procrastination...but I personally think my deficiency of posts was based upon the fact that I am lackadaisical blogger (don't understand? LOOK IT UP.) But I'm putting my past behind me, and you will most indefinitely be hearing (technically reading...but screw technicalities) a lot more from me :) Enjoy!!

I'M BAAAACKK! MUAHAHAHA!

Creep.

LOVE <3
Haleigh (and for once, not Gabby :))

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...