Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Purse Bobby Pin Holders!

If you're anything like me, you probably often lose your bobby pins at the bottom of your purse. After five minutes of searching with my hand, I usually end up giving up. One day, I thought and thought about how I would put an end to this. I saw an index card lying on the floor, and a bobby pin on the table, and I immediatly came up with an idea! You simply just take the index card, and put the bobby pins on the index card. I keep three on an index card, and I shove it in my wallet. It's so easy, yet I never thought of it until now! This way, grabbing a bobby pin is as easy as grabbing an ordinary card. Hope you all try it!

Guess what?! My camera is coming in soon! SO THAT MEANS ACTUAL PICTURES.

-GABBY

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...